WE'VE MADE A FEW CHANGES TO ADDRESS YOUR SAFETY CONCERNS!
While some things have changed, there's one thing for certain that won't... WE ARE STILL YOUR FAVORITE PLACE FOR ALL YOU CAN EAT! As Florida (and the country) begins to open back up, we want you to know we take your safety concerns seriously and implemented a few changes to how we operate our restaurant.
- Introducing "NO CONTACT ALL YOU CAN EAT"! Our staff will serve you from our new FULLY ENCAPSULATED FOOD LINE (cafeteria-style!) Come back for more as much as you want!
- Our entire staff will have temp checks before every shift and will wear face masks and gloves for added safety
- All tables and chairs will be wiped down after each party and all tables will be covered with disposable butcher block paper and will be replaced after each use
- Plates, bowls, and utensils will be sterilized and utensils will be placed in individual wrappers
- Condiments will be wiped down after each use and will be available by request
- There will be minimal tables inside and all tables inside and outside will be a minimum of 6 feet apart - By the way, you'll love sitting outside on the lakefront boardwalk with live entertainment on select nights of the week
- All of the desserts will be individually wrapped in cellophane and each guest will remove it when they're ready to enjoy
- We will be requiring all guests to use hand sanitizer prior to entering the buffet and to wash their hands for at least 20 seconds after using the restrooms
When you're ready to dine out again... The Wharf is here and ready to serve you!
EAT INSIDE OR OUTSIDE ON THE LAKEFRONT BOARDWALK!
A locally prepared ALL YOU CAN EAT FEAST! Open to everyone, The Wharf located at Laketown Wharf Resort. We're ready to feed the whole family with ALL YOU CAN EAT Snow Crab Legs, Filet Mignon, Shrimp, Chicken, Pasta, Salad Bar, Pizza, Desserts and so much more! You'll find nautical-themed indoor dining, or sit by the lake on the 50,000 square foot boardwalk.
While You're there, be sure to check out the 735-gallon saltwater aquarium, as seen on the Animal Planet's hit TV show - TANKED!
So what are you waiting for? It's time to GET EATIN' at the WHARF!
All You Can Eat Prices
11 and over $39.99
10 & Under $15.99
Kids 3 & under eat FREE
Open Thurs-Sat @4pm
EAT LIKE A LOCAL AT THE WHARF!
WE GOT TANKED!
Brett Raymer and Wade King arrived in Panama City Beach the first week of May to film an episode of the Animal Planet hit TV show, “Tanked”. The subject of the episode is a custom-built 735-gallon saltwater tank where more than sixty fish, ranging from Angels and Wrasse to Triggers and Tangs swim in a cylindrical living art paradise with 360 degree views, where the coral replicates sea turtles showcased along the boardwalk at Laketown Wharf. The aquarium is the centerpiece of Laketown Wharf’s new restaurant, The Wharf, built by Pease and Associates. The team at Emerald View Resorts, property managers of Laketown Wharf, began working on the concept in November 2016 culminating in the on-site, three days of filming.
Animal Planet chose this project due to its storyline and ties with the Panama City Beach community. The combination of the sea turtle conservation and how our local community pitches in, Animal Planet and Tanked were on board and the project was put into motion. Soon the designs were finalized and the installation was underway. The entire process was an awesome experience, and we are so proud of the new aquarium. A special thanks to the team at Acrylic Tank Manufacturing.
The episode aired in over 185 countries and 38 different languages on Friday, June 9th on Animal Planet.
OPEN THURS-SAT @ 4PM
9902 S Thomas Drive
Panama City Beach, Florida 32407